- All Superinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AliasFilePath, AvailabilityState, Category, CleaningState, DerivedVariable, MacawListChoice, OntologyTerm, RawVariable, SupportingDocument, User, ValueLabel, Variable, VariableSummary
public interface Displayable
- extends java.lang.Cloneable
A general purpose interface for showing a name that appears in lists of items
shown to end-users. This interface is part of a wider collection of convenience
classes developed to provide generic functionality for displaying curation records
that can be edited or viewed. Each Displayable item has three feature:
- retrieve an identifier value that is meant to be human-readable
- retrieve an identifier value that is meant to be machine-readable
- be able to clone itself
Copyright 2010 Medical Research Council Unit for Lifelong Health and Ageing
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
- Kevin Garwood (email@example.com)